- Be respectful to others.
- Do not ask for items, ranks or admin rights.
- Griefing is not tolerated, check the Definitive Griefing Guidelines.
- No one under the age of 18 is allowed.
- PVP is allowed in all areas except for the Capital and claimed areas.
- No server advertising.
- Faction rules are listed on the war page and applies to Faction conflicts.
- No game altering mods.
- No cheating/hacking/exploiting.
Between people, the order of handling will involve the staff members that are currently online. The hierarchy of handling issues are the following:
- Chief of Staff
If the situation gets out of control and interrupts gameplay and chat, both parties will be placed in the GRIM Prison to settle the dispute. Depending on evidence, matters will be handled accordingly.
- First Warning: Placed in GRIM Prison to settle dispute
- Second Warning: Placed in GRIM Prison again and will roll back ranks
- Third Warning: Ban
If no staff member is present, please make a /ticket or message any staff member on the website.
Griefing will result in an automatic ban upon evidence. "Griefing: outside protected claims is fair game as stated in our rules. Griefing is considered destroying the Capital, any server built areas or protected claims.
Everything can be rolled back!
Will result in a ban after a second warning.
- First Warning: The person is warned and must be notified on what they are doing wrong. Exploits will be undone.
- Second Warning: Warned again and has rank reduced. Exploits will be undone.
- Third Warning: Ban and exploits will be undone.
If you have a complaint about a staff member, please bring it to our attention. Use the in game mailing system or a private message on the website to send mails to any of the following members: